Pagola Poliuretanos S.A Camino del Sabinar, S/N, Pol Ind, Valdemuel, 50290 – Épila (Zaragoza) CIF A50344118 (hereafter, PAGOLA) wishes to inform you about the cookies we use and how to block them, as required.
- Act 34/2002 of 11 July 11 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (ISSEC) after amendment of Act 9/2014 of 9 May on Telecommunications.
- Guidelines 05/2020 of the European Data Protection Board on consent under Regulation 2016/679, approved on 4 May 2020, which revise and update the guidelines approved by WP29 on 10 April 2018.
What are cookies?
Cookies and/or similar technologies collect and recover information when browsing a website. In general, these technologies can serve different purposes, such as recognizing you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or customizing the way the content is displayed.
Cookies allow the storage in the user’s terminal of data quantities ranging from a few kilobytes to several megabytes.
The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below and they are classified according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to bear in mind that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
What type of cookies are used on this website?
Cookies according to the entity that manages them
• Own cookies: they are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself (PAGOLA) and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Cookies according to the period they remain activated
• Session cookies: these are those that are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are regularly used to store information that is only relevant for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of acquired products) and they disappear when the session is closed.
• Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies where data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period established by the person responsible for the cookies, which may range from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies according to their purpose
• Necessary/technical cookies: they are a type of cookies that allow the user to browse a website, platform or app and use different options or services on it, including those cookies used by the editor to allow management and operation of the website and enable its functions and service. For example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying session, accessing to restricted sections, remembering the items of an order, completing the payment process, managing payment, controlling fraud related to service security, completing an application to register or participate in an event and counting visits for the purpose of willing software licences under which the service operates.
• Preference/personalization cookies: they are a type of cookies that allow information to be remembered in order that the user may access the service under specific conditions that distinguish his/her experience from that of other users. For example, language, number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed, etc.
• Measurement/statistics cookies: they are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behaviour of users of websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms in order to improve the function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
• Marketing/behavioural advertising cookies: these cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
• Unclassified cookies are those that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
For further information about our data protection policy, enter https://www.pagolapoliuretanos.com/politica-de-privacidad
Acceptance of cookies policy
PAGOLA displays a notice of acceptance/configuration of cookies on the web. With this information, you can carry out the following actions:
Accept cookies: when you access the website for the first time, you will see a window where you are asked to indicate whether you wish to accept, configure or reject cookies, except those that are strictly necessary. This window will not be displayed again.
Modify configuration: later you can allow, restrict, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your browser. In the following links you have all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
– Google Chrome
– Mozilla Firefox
– Internet Explorer
– Microsoft Edge
– Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad)
– Chrome for Android
Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on and others. You have the option to block third-party cookies for some services based on the type of browser used by the user.
-Flash Cookies Youtube
In addition, you can also manage the cookie storage in your browser through the following tools:
• Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
• Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es
• All About cookies: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/es/
• Disconnect.me: https://disconnect.me/
• Aboutads.info: https://optout.aboutads.info/?lang=ES&c=2
For any question about our cookies policy, please contact: email@example.com